Job title: Financial Controller – 2 years’ temporary contract
Alternative job title:
Job tags: bom, sap, controlling
Job location: Arad, RO
Experience requirements: Mid-career
Workfield requirements: Controller
Contract type: Temporary full-time
Locations: Romania - Vest
This role is available for remote work from home, Romania territory only
Eaton production site in: Arad, Romania
Financial Controller – 2 years’ temporary contract
Working at our production site in Arad, reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for performing accounting, controlling, reporting tasks in order to in ensure accurate financial statements and coordinating the cost improvement activities at plant level.
- Maintain standard costs, purchasing prices, selling prices into the system
- Analyse/Report PPV (Purchase Price Variance), BOM’ s (Bill of Materials) and MUV’ s (Material Usage Variance)
- Prepare of Rolling Forecast, Monthly Forecast and Annual Budget in accordance with Company guidelines and procedures
- Investigate variances against budgets and provide analyses of differences
- Review together with department managers execution of departmental cost budget
- Ensure the accuracy of standard costs and selling prices by reviewing them in a timely manner
- Drive cost improvement projects at plant level: track/update/report cost improvement projects
- Prepare CARs (Capital Appropriation Requests) tracking the expenditure in SAP / ORACLE
- Report on Fixed Assets: creation, retirement, Internal Orders settlement
- Maintain CAPEX tracking
- Participate at the periodical stock take and fixed assets counts
What Eaton offers?
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Educated at Bachelor degree from an Economics institution?
- Possessing at least 2 years’ experience in Financial Controlling?
- Knowledgeable in Cost Accounting?
- Possessing initiative and strong problem-solving abilities?
- Able to work with numbers and analyze data in a fast-paced environment?
- Familiar with manufacturing environment?
- Experienced with SAP (or other accounting software)?
- Fluent in English?
Then we want to hear about you!
Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $ billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximatelyemployees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit .
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?