Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
- Passion for details;
- Ability to handle dense information in a quick changing envioronment;
- Ability to work within a team and to get along with coworkers (solve conflicts, reconcile opinions, etc);
- Ability to work without guidance after a certain induction period;
- MS Excel, Power Point to a good level (above average functions, pivots, etc.);
- Knowledge of SAP CO/MM/PS/PM module – considered a plus;
- Knowledge of Energy business – considered a plus;
- English – fluent (written, spoken)
- Interest for finance and economisc;
- Desire to integrate;
- Communicative person;
- Scenario comparison and analysis of performance (Actual, Budget, Forecast) on a weekly/monthly/annualy basis;
- Specific management reports and presentations preparation;
- Gives support to the Business Units on financial performance and proposal of improvement for processes and procedures;
- Ensures accurate and timely monthly closing for the Opex and Capex;
- Gives support to the Regulatory department for any specific reports requested by ANRE.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Real Professional Development Opportunities;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Days off (Birthday, Energetician’s day);
- Special offers for our employees from our contributors;
- Days of additional leave depending on seniority in work;
- A multinational structure where you can build a career.
What else do you need to know?
We inform you that all applications received will be treated confidentially. Only the selected candidates will be contacted for an interview, with the rest of the applications being stored in the Enel database for a period of not more than one year.