Middle (2-5 ani)
3+ years’ experience on a similar position or having worked for one of the Big Four companies/ a smaller audit company (would be a great advantage);
Computer literate – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - experience in using any of the reporting tools would be a plus;
Fluent in English;
Excellent communication skills especially working in cross-functional/divisional teams;
Problem solver and analytical person;
Proactive attitude towards day to day activities;
Team player, positive thinking.
The role of Financial Controller includes:
- Monthly reporting (create and prepare) of all aspects of financial information including statistical data, financial analysis and other management information to senior management, within deadlines;
- Responsible of budgeting and forecasting process, controlling procedures, performance management and business analysis;
- Accurate forecasts of balance sheet and indirect cash flow and monthly computation of bank covenants;
- Make presentations / reports corresponding financial data on locations and throughout the business;
- Propose and implement various measures needed (costs, processes);
- Prepare special reports and offers solutions management, in order to increase productivity and turnover;
- Control performance indicators on the number of employees, investments, costs, sales, etc., in order to achieve the target;
- Analyzes business performance / results, providing feedback regarding financial issues to Senior Management.
- Responsible for reviewing and developing the financial systems and processes in the organization;
- Propose process improvements;
- Measuring and reviewing profitability within the business divisions;
- Assist in preparing annual audited financial statements.