Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
720 - 915 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
This full-time job gives you opportunity to assist CEO in growing a fin-tech start-up company in financial media industry in Romania.
As a financial blogger/content creator you:
- translate and edit online articles on finance and economy
- write unique articles on personal finance and comment Romanian economy
- maintain relationships with media houses, banks, and other partners in Romania and Poland
- manage a website for Romanian users
- outsource tasks to 3rd party partners
- assist in video blogging
- organise online-marketing campaigns
Managerial tasks you may be delegated to:
- take full responsibility of HR and recruitment for the company
- take full responsibility of office administration
The job may be an entry stage career of Country Manager of Rechin Financiar . in Middle-East Europe for candidates who will gain necessary skills and prove their managerial talent.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A university degree or be at the last year of University with a specialization in finance/economics
- Min 0,5 year of experience with financial audit, banking or other large company in financial/IT/online marketing industry
Previous experience in BIG4 companies is a plus
Key skills for the role:
- Native Romanian language skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of economics
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Ability to manage your time and think fast
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work to provide measurable results
- Good communication skills
- IT code (CMS/HTML) not scary you
- Photoshop and Adobe Premiere knowledge will be a plus
Knowledge of Polish Language, CMS, HTML are pluses
What we look for
We are looking for a person prepared to begin working directly with a CEO for at least 3 years. If you are looking for a career in financial media industry for the successful start-up company, with high focus on leadership, development and innovation, this vacancy is for you.
What working at Rechin Financiar offers…
- This can be a truly unique managerial career path in financial media industry for you, if you prove your managerial and technical skills. You will experience how to build a start-up company from an early stage.
- You will learn new things every day
- You will work in friendly atmosphere full of empathy. You will feel just happy with your job.
- You will work mainly in Timisoara, with up to 20% distant online working and 5% working abroad incl. office in Poland.
- Start-up salary is up to 2500 RON net/monthly for the best candidates, full-time contract.
- There is no time cap for future promotion or salary rise if the candidate get necessary skills and proves to be successful.
- You will be equipped with the necessary tools incl. laptop.
- Taking long summer or winter holidays is not a problem at Rechin Financiar. Flexibility is what stands out working at Rechin Financiar. Friendly atmosphere and healthy working habits are what we pay much attention to.
- Relocation package is available.
- Cosy office with a terrace located in Zona Moderna in Timisoara.
Rechin Financiar is a start-up project in Romania with a goal ofunique readers till the end of 2019. Polish counterpart Rekin Finansów, set up in, is one of the most renowned financial webblogs in Poland with overunique readers/clients a year. The owner and CEO Szymon Ziemba has a successful career path with online start-ups and career in BIG4, banks and manufacturing corporations.