As member of the department Information & Platform Management and part of the team Consolidation Services of Deutsche Telekom Services Europe, you are responsible for the group financial data model management and maintenance process to ensure the monthly group closing of Deutsche Telekom. In this important role, you are the contact person for our Service Line Record-to-Report (RTR) and will face the following interesting main tasks and challenges:
• Contact person for any questions relating the group financial data model (IFRS/german local GAAP HGB and Forecast/Planning)
• Coordination of requests between content and technical questions within the RTR-departments (Consolidation, Cash Flow, internal/external Reporting, Company Contacts)
• Maintenance and development of the content related group financial data model master files (Microsoft Excel) for group financial data model dimensions (. Chart of Accounts etc.).
• Change Management of related topics covering the group financial data model.
• Quality assurance through technical and visual validation of requested business requirements via Microsoft Excel and certain validation steps within master files during the maintenance process.
• Distribution of master data files to the connected Master Data Management Tool at EDM (SAP MDM/PI) according to the timetable.
• Monitoring of the whole request process and participation in regular meetings to discuss master data delivery in time and quality according to the financial calendar of Group Deutsche Telekom
• Communication and documentation of changes within the Deutsche Telekom Finance Community, also via our intranet YouAndMe (YAM)
• Assistance / Participation in group-wide projects regarding the group financial data model.
University degree with studies in business administration, business informatics and/or equivalent experience. We are looking for a candidate with a pro-active, accurate and self-employed attitude. The modification of existing master data and processes for master data requires a technical, methodical and systematical approach. Moreover, we appreciate a joined-up thinking and the ability to handle complex coherences.
Specific job requirements:
• Technical experiences, especially with complex data structures (SAP and Non-SAP).
• IT passion with deep affinity for technical processes, data bases and analytical thinking.
• Knowledge of business administration, especially finance (Balance sheet, P&L, Cash Flow etc.) and international accounting standards (IFRS).
• Structured thinking, used to adhere to deadlines and very high quality awareness.
• Excellence knowledge in Excel.
• Knowledge of process & change management.
• Highly motivated and engaged to take ownership.
• Excellent English, German language would be appreciated.
Further Qualification and Experiences will be an advantage:
• Experiences regarding maintenance of master data; ideally with SAP master data management tools.
• Team-Player with excellent customer and service orientation, very good communication skills, enthusiasm and persuasive power.
• Experience with German local gaap (HGB)
• Flexibility to travel national and international
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.