Financial and Quality Controller
Angajeaza Premium Talent
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are Euler Hermes and we are looking for a suitable candidate for the position of Financial and Quality Controller who will become part of our team in the EH Romania - Bucharest office and will be responsible for planning, controlling and reporting performance indicators, offering support for management in the decision-making process.
We are the world’s leading provider of trade-related credit insurance solutions with more than 100 years of client support and responsiveness to changing business environments. We are backed by Allianz, one of the leading financial services providers worldwide.
We would be happy to welcome you in our team if you would like to have the following responsibilities:
- KPI’s reporting
- Monitoring performance by producing performance reports
- Consolidation and analysis of the data related to the performance of different teams
- Making recommendations for improvement of performance indicators
- Assistance to Audit procedures
- Involvement in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- Document and develop business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ad-hoc reports producing and analysis for the information stakeholders
- Additional reporting/controlling duties as necessary
We will be pleased to welcome you in our team, if you have/are:
- University degree in business administration or economics with focus on Accounting, Insurance, and / or Finance
- Experience with financial analysis and/or reporting (ideally at least 3 years)
- Fully computer literate, advanced Excel and Power Point
- High adaption capacity to different technical tools
- Ability to work with different databases
- Strong analytical and structured thinking
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Capacity to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrating continuous interest in self development
Very good knowledge of spoken and written English; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus
- Dynamic and multinational working environment - small team in a multi-country set-up;
- Opportunity to learn and grow - on the job, personal and professional training;
- Open company culture, flexible working hours / possibility of working from home;
- A wide range of employee benefits - meal vouchers, gift vouchers, performance bonus, public transportation allowance, extra personal days, premium health insurance, fruit day, discounts on Allianz products, etc.
- Modern and accessible offices in Pipera.
- Please describe briefly what has motivated you to apply for this role
- What is your availability to start a new job?
- What are your salary expectations (RON net)?