Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Business Management Consulting: ABS provides services related to problem solving solutions for specific points of interest from business consulting and technology implementations to financial outsourcing and change management support. All these services are supported by putting in practice our unique methodology, and using our best practice knowledge in various fields.
ABS Business lines:
Business Consulting: operational model designs and implementation, process optimization, control systems implementation
Technology Solutions: SAP / CRM / CMS implementation and hosting, IT strategy design and implementation, Project Management services.
Financial Services: Accounting outsourcing, including the development of the managerial reporting package in accordance to Romanian and international reporting standards, development and implementation of accounting procedures, assistance for ERP localization and data migration.
Romanian exclusive partner of IDS Scheer – international consulting &technology company headquartered in Germany, and present in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Member of Ebeltoft International Retail Experts, which is the only Global Business Alliance focussing on the Retail as well as the Consumer Goods Industry.
Business partner of SAP, the world largest company for providing enterprise resource planning applications and third independent software vendor worldwide.
Business partner of Oracle, the company is the world's leading supplier of information management software and the world's second largest independent software company.
We are now looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Financial Services team, having the following responsibilities:
• Implementing and supervising accounting services for company clients;
• Providing consultancy for the clients on key financial concerns and issues;
• Identifying client needs and offering solutions according to the accounting and fiscal rules and regulations;
• Promoting and using Company methodologies, tools and techniques;
• Issuing and reviewing management reporting in compliance with Romanian Accounting standards, IFRS or other accounting standard;
• Being responsible for the set-up and implementation of financial and accounting processes and procedures within the client company.
The expected profile of candidates will be as follows:
• Advanced knowledge of accounting, finance and fiscal legislation;
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience as accountant, performing complete accounting services (yearly and half yearly statutory financial statements);
• Advanced software skills (Microsoft Office), SAP operating knowledge would be a plus;
• Awareness of internal control procedures;
• Advanced level of English language;
• Good coordination and organization skills, with a customer-oriented attitude;
• Very good communication and presentation skills.