We are now looking for a Financial and Accounting Junior Consultant to join our team, having the following Responsibilities:
• Register the fiscal documents and accounting operations accurately and timely for the clients the company has in its portofolio;
• Perform all accounting operations required by the project (payment orders, salary calculations, issuing fiscal sheets, cash and bank register etc.);
• Prepare financial statements and management reports, under supervision;
• Follow the Company’s prescribed methodology, tools and techniques;
• Archiving documents according to the company procedure;
• Preparing the client files according to the company's procedures;
• Relationship with the tax and local authorities;
• Preparing different documents needed for the project (decisions, labor contracts, certificates, declarations, etc.)
The expected profile of candidates will be as follows:
• Medium Studies/ Academic degree in Economics.
• Good level of English, both spoken and written.
• Excellent knowledge in MS Office.
• Experience in SAP system or accounting can be an advantage.
• Very good communication and problem solving skills, highly team oriented.
• “Can do, will do” attitude, flexible approach to work, proactive, attention to details;
• Responsible attitude, commitment towards the final scope of the projects, willing to learn new, diverse and complex things