Financial Analyst - Plant Controlling
Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8. 4 billion in 2015, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7. 1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,4k employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8. 2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,5k employees) achieved sales of approximately €23. 7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Financial Analyst - Plant Controlling (Timisoara)
As a Plant Controlling Financial Analyst in our department you will have full responsibility to:
- Provide the financial steering of one of our plants largest Business Unit via planning, controlling and reporting;
- Manage the budgeting, forecasting, controlling and reporting of P&L, B&S, Investment, and Headcount in the assigned Plant Business Unit;
- Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements and strategic reports;
- Run the product costing;
- Prepare monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts;
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
- Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Willingness to take over full responsibility over own work;
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Well developed written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
- SAP, Spreadsheets (MS Office)
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.