Financial Analyst (Cluster Eastern Europe)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Job typefull-time, undefined labor contract
Reports tFinance Manager CEE
Job purpose: To ensure consistent, accurate and timely support to the management reporting for CEE. Responsible for the management reporting, and following the financial strategies that contribute to optimal management of profitability
Business Partner to Finance Manager and Managing Director, contributing to the solid growth of the business across the cluster.
- Sales ledger tracking and monitoring of discounting process by close contact with marketing department and Headquarters.
- Monthly results submission in line with USGAAP requirement and Corporate guidelines. Monthly reconciliations and data filings.
- GP analysis in cooperation with partners through regular (monthly) cost sheet approvals, Regular Forecast (Consolidation of LI, SS, Support Sales to see final picture, Additional SS evaluation and approval, Cooperation on GP improvement).
- Promotion budget monitoring for CEE. Agreeing with marketing manager, monthly accruals, calculation of ROI for individual incentives, regular control (approvals), reconciliation to BS. In cooperation with partners of monthly detailed budget 3 months in advance to be able to manage costs, incentive approvals, etc.
- Profit Plan in conjunction with instruction of Finance Manager and ensure proper reporting and data inputYearly full Profit Plan input (All trial balance, Retail Statistics). Data input into Khalix.
- Forecast accuracy. Monthly Khalix forecast submission based on Finance Manager guidelines.
- Preparing all reports for MPR/QFR reporting for Headquarters.
- Preparing Weekly statistics report and Weekly financial result estimate/adjustment vs FCST and any ad hoc reports required by local management.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- University degree in finance or accounting with appropriate certifications
- 2-3 years’ experience in primary Audit Company would be a plus
- US GAAP knowledge
- Statutory accounting and familiar with local tax environment
- Fully proficient in English language
- Microsoft Windows and PC skills essential – very good user of Excel
- Willing to learn
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Good communication skills and open minded
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- Flexible to a changing environment and working extra hours whenever needed
- Availability to travel