Financial Analyst for Controlling Service Center (Iasi)
Controlling Service Center (CSC) provides worldwide/regionally services related to the business administration area, for the company's divisions and subdivisions, as economic data analysis, preparation and analysis of financial statements, strategic planning reports, monthly consolidated reports, in order to supply valuable information to the management.
Do you want to be a Financial Analyst? Then these should spark your interest:
• you will be part of a multinational team of various controlling areas;
• learn and work in a multicultural environment, using specific financial applications and data-bases;
• Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis.
• you will perform operations analysis and profitability, cost analysis (cost variances), target costing or analyze financial impacts;
• develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and ensure that the reports are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures;
• prepare and review different reports for further analysis by collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques;
• prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
• ensure data quality and operational explanation of the results for the management in monthly consolidated financial reports;
• coordinates and collaborates with world wide locations and plants to ensure forecast and budget quality.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you have:
• University or Master Degree in Finance/ Economics/ Economical Engineering;
• advanced English skills for writing, reading and speaking;
• very good Excel and PowerPoint skills;
• good command of business processes and technical understanding.
We would appreciate skills like:
• learning capacity and analytical skills;
• self-discipline, able to take initiative;
• quality orientated, reliability;
• open communication and good teamwork.
What we offer
• Flexible working time;
• 4 days per month home office;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.
Finance and Controlling
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated sales of € billion and currently employs more thanpeople in 59 countries and markets.