Financial Analyst -Controlling Service Center Iasi
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40k employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35, 400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40, 500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
Financial Analyst - Controlling Service Center Iasi
As a Financial Analyst in our department you will be part of an International Team.
You will have to:
- Collect, check, control and clarify financial data and information from the main locations in order to get data for further analysis.
- Devise methods and procedures for collecting and processing data, utilizing knowledge of available sources of data and techniques.
- Prepare and review monthly consolidated financial results and implement monthly variance reporting as compared to budget / forecasts
- Analyze the financial data and prepare financial statements (balance sheets, income statements, others) and strategic reports (Balanced Scorecards) on location / business unit / division level.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with defined financial guidelines and procedures.
- Establish and maintain a financial reporting system which guarantees the accurate presentation of financial results.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting and financial principles;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations on business issues;
- Well developed written and oral communications skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Advanced writing, reading and speaking English skills;
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
- Accounting (Simply Accounting);
- Spreadsheets MS Office);
- E-mail (Lotus Notes);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.