Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Bulevardul Timișoara, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We regularly hire talented Management Accountants to join our teams in AFI Park offices, Bucharest. Apply here to register your interest and we will contact you as soon as possible!
The Management Accountant is responsible for activities of Financial Hub Bucharest – Accounting and Controlling department which provides day to day and month end close accounting support for Cameron/Schlumberger entities. Proactively act for implementation and administering of Cameron/SLB policies and procedures in order to meet the Company’s objectives and customers’ requirements.
ACCOUNTING & CONTROLLING:
- Responsibility for closing the financial books for multiple legal entities.
- Support the day to day accounting requirements.
- Balance sheet account review and reconciliations and preparation of associated BS notes.
- Control and preparation of general ledger entries including prepaid, accruals, allocations, etc.
- Responsibility for coordination and execution of Internal and External Audit requirements.
- Provide in depth financial analysis of profit and loss and/or balance sheet accounts, including other non-financial metrics accounts.
- Analyzing actual results to reconcile financial accounts, taking responsibility for all balances and resolution of queries.
- Ensures compliance with Company and SOX policies
- Liaison with Divisional personnel around the world on financial analysis.
- Coordinating, generating, reviewing and distributing standard reports such as monthly financial analysis.
- Ad Hoc reporting, analysis or projects as required.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise.
- To perform the job successfully, preferably the candidate should demonstrate a background in accounting, strong understanding of IFRS and proven analytical skills (data interpretation and review).
- You should possess excellent Excel spreadsheet skills and the ability to communicate ideas and influence change across the finance organization.
- Experience on SAP (or another ERP system) would be beneficial.
- Professional finance qualification (ACCA / CPA etc) would be desirable.
- You must also be able to communicate advance in English.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you!