Financial Analyst (Commercial Finance team)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Computer literate with good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- The candidate should be confident, ambitious, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment;
- Highly organized, analytical, task focused, and multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment.
- Help the commercial team in promotional activities, setting all the data in the system;
- Ensure a proper management of invoices in our system;
- Prepares recurrent reports for company stakeholders or outside relevant institutes;
- Ensure a proper management of commercial applications;
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years;
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review the results.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study i
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- A monthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).