Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and analyse Business Cases for Customer Quotations, Customer Change;
- Requests and Manufacturing / Business opportunities for DDS Fuel Injection Equipment (FIE);
- Update and analyse Business Cases for the Appropriation Requests and Gate Review process;
- Executive communications for decision support;
- Participate in monthly Product Team Meetings as the Financial representative;
- Support Diesel Strategy by providing Financial information and analysis to the Business Team;
- Continuous improvement of the business case development process.
- 3 years work experience in Corporate Finance or Accounting;
- Accounting or Finance undergraduate degree or Master’s degree (specialisation in Finance) or MBA.
- Business oriented;
- Capable to work in an international team environment;
- Manages priorities and works well under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English.