Acest job nu mai este activ.
For our team in Bucharest, we are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst who will support our business by providing accurate reports on company’s projects and general activity.
Blueprint of typical responsibilities:
- Collect information needed from operational department;
- Analyze structure of expenses and costs centers;
- Provide ad hoc analysis of engagements and monitor costs per projects;
- Prepare and interpret company financial activity and results (P&L, B/S) and benchmark with budgets on a monthly basis.
- Active involvement in budgeting and forecasting activities of the company;
- Perform, verify and reconcile various reports required by management;
- Review of contracts and commercial offers for identification of key risks and propose appropriate safeguards.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
- Economic university degree;
- Proactive and motivated to provide high quality deliverables and result oriented;
- Experience in financial controlling or finance and accounting;
- Big 4 experience is considered and advantage;
- Good knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles;
- Excellent English level;
- Very good computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.);
- Ability to self-organize and work under minimum supervision;