Detalii loc de munca
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
Creating, analyzing and providing a complete view on the financial aspect of invoice status, open items, Pos, etc.
- Vendor Invoice Support (invoice verification, POC between vendor and SMs);
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment);
- Dispute Handling (Volume dispute documenting and reconciliation);
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system;
- Providing different reports concerning this process;
- Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders;
- Prepare project management presentations;
- Track evidence of work documentations;
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers;
- Support monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis;
- Preparing and uploading the monthly accruals;
- Creating PO view reporting and analysis;
- Creating any reports requested by Controlling team on a monthly, quarterly or ad-hoc basis;
- Performing different financial analysis for a comprehensive view, to Finance team.
- At least 3 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous);
- Knowledge of SAP represent a plus;
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.