Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Grow Faster. Grow Further.ur Finance Team oversees the business development and optimizing of the assignation of resources through planning, audit, accounting and control of the company’s finances. Daily tasks involve projects in multiple areas: commercial, operations, marketing, treasury, accounting and reporting. With us, you won’t just be gaining experience. You’ll obtain determination, agility and a new perspective that will propel you towards your professional ideal.
What will you do in our team?
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal years;
- Performs research/performance/evaluation analysis of costs variances/evolution;
- Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting andad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives;
- Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company’s annual operating budget/forecast;
- Detailed support and analysis of balance sheet forecasts and the associated cash flow forecasts;
- Development of presentations to help summarize budget results in a comprehensive and easy-to-understand format;
- Analyzes actual operating results and identifies key financial and operating issues to be addressed; quantifies actual results versus forecast/budget;
- Project management responsibilities for different projects (development and implementation of reporting/ budgeting/ forecasting tools);
- Clean and extract data from a variety of sources in order to connect and unify data in a single and accurate view;
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Monitor performance and quality of result data, plan for improvements.
Let’s meet if you have these skills:
- 3 – 4 years of experience in a similar position (reporting);
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- IFRS knowledge;
- Fluent in English;
- Computer literate with good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental.
Enjoy the benefits of working with us:
- Competitive salary;
- A flexible budget for meal tickets, internal tourism, retirement plans, foreign languages courses or various other options;
- A medical subscription at Medicover or Medlife;
- 2 unique discount codes for shopping at eMAG and Fashion Days at convenient prices;
- Discounts at various partners: banking, mobile, dental medicine, wellness or coffee houses;
- The Bookster library - you choose what you want to read and you’ll receive the books at the office;
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire of continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 4000 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results, to become what you desire on a personal and professional level.