Middle (2-5 ani)
British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance Department in our Bucharest office (Bucharest Business Park).
Purpose of the role:
The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and communication skills, with an ability to articulate financial strategy, results and forecasts to Senior Leadership. Role needs to ensure accuracy and completeness of reporting and analysis in order to provide value added, commercially focused insights to the area financial performance. Responsibilities include P&L and BS forecasting, Business Partnering across multiple functions, and interaction with end market and regional teams.
- Coordinate carry out of financial processes and budget control according to global planning requirements, to facilitate timely and reliable information for the decision-making process.
- Consolidate financial information generated at EMs to report area accurate financial position for a specific period.
- Analyse financial information, actuals as well as budgeted, to verify its integrity and facilitate the decision-making process at all levels.
- Budget and financial monitoring of entities centralized in the EM.
- Provide financial information (historical and forecasted) as well as analyses of real variations and tendencies to other departments, markets, or functions, to give awareness on financial issues of company’s interest.
- Guarantee quality, reliability and opportunity of financial information through the dull analysis and coordination with finance.
Essential requirements: Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Degree educated with professional accountancy qualification in progress (CA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Relevant experience in a global FMCG or similar dynamic operating environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of other functional areas, . HR, Procurement, Marketing
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and external parties
- Ability to handle large volumes of information and present it in an accurate and relevant format.
- Problem solving ability is essential
- Ability to work under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
- SAP, BPC knowledge is preferred, but not a must.