Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză, germană, română
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. As a division in the Continental group, ContiTech is one of the world's leading industrial specialists. Its customers can be found in key industries such as machine and plant engineering, mining, the agricultural industry, and the automotive industry. With around 43k employees in 44 countries, the company uses its development and material expertise for products and systems made of rubber, plastic, metal, textile, and electronic components to combine these with individual services. ContiTech always thinks in terms of customer-friendly and environmentally-friendly solutions – going well and truly beyond its roots as a producer of rubber products. With sales of €5. 4 billionthis international technology partner is active with core branches in Europe, Asia, NAFTA, and South America.
Finance SAP BUKU
- Work close to the central team in Hanover for support in the month end closing routines.
- Support the whole BU in work related activities.
- Manage incidents and changes requested by the locations and implement with external SAP support.
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, enhancements, system upgrades and new functionalities.
- Support the Business Unit in SAP projects worldwide.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Creation of training materials and training to the end users.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Understands and applies group company’s methodologies and procedures.
- Support of process standardization in the Business Unit.
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small team when working in projects.
- Supports in SAP authorization concept (XAlerts).
- Economic or Technical University degree.
- Five years of SAP experience in Finances, Accounting or Controlling.
- Understand dependency between FI and CO and other logistics modules.
- SAP Authorization concept and transport management knowledge.
- In depth knowledge of the respective business function.
- Fluent in English and preferably German.
- Willingness to frequent travel worldwide.
- Ability to work in a global team.
- Results orientation, assertiveness, resilience.
What we offer
- Multicultural work environment.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.