We are currently recruiting a Business Finance, Planning and Reporting Manager for a top global company.
The role is opened in Bucharest, reporting to a Finance Director.
The company offers a great culture and long term career opportunities.
The Business Finance Planning and Reporting Manager oversee revenue planning, key resources allocation, gross margin management, and taking important part in company strategic planning. In the same time, is coordinating the monthly reporting process, the annual business planning and controlling the budget execution. Brings financial business partnering for initiatives, ensures profit flow-rate for incremental projects via strong financial leadership.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will include:
• Sales finance responsibilities: revenue forecasting, quarterly review of business cases for financial resource allocation in the main business areas
• Gross margin management, participation in brochure marketing planning, ensure appropriate financial return for each campaign
• Ensure right business decisions through relevant business cases and analysis.
• Oversee US GAAP reporting of Financial Statements (P&L, BS, CF) to the group and local management
• Lead the annual business planning process and monthly financial forecasts
• Complete month-end to a high level of accuracy ensuring all variances are fully understood and all required entries are posted.
• Reconcile the monthly actual results to the monthly forecast.
• Identify, track and understand all known variance risks and upsides that will or could impact in the fiscal year.
• Lead the Monthly budget Reviews with all Departments.
• Prepare financial support for quarterly Business Reviews and prepare monthly Commercial Reviews with local and regional management
• Coordinates team of financial analysts to drive overall finance objectives
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes:
• Degree in Finance & Accounting. ACCA, CIMA or similar qualifications are preferable and experience with IFRS or US GAAP
• Extensive capabilities in budget control, financial analysis, business decisions, financial process improvement to deliver long-term financial objectives and drive shareholder value
• Strong Accounting Information System knowledge is essential.
• Strong Leadership and Communication skills.
• Ability to use written and oral communication skills to influence management behavior that drive cost control, improve cash flow and emphasizes good internal controls.
• Strong problem solving and an ability to think creatively and generate solutions.
• Strong organizational skills.
Please note that only the candidates meeting the role criteria will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest!