Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1200 - 2000 €
Company profile: DataDiggers is a provider of online access panels and a fast-growing market research agency specialised in conducting online surveys internationally. We currently own 22 proprietary panels in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Latin America and we serve clients around the world from our offices in Romania, Canada and India.
Main task: issuing invoices, recording all incoming supplier invoices, producing business reports and ensuring a healthy financial state of the company
Work schedule: full time, starting at 9 AM, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all official public holidays
- recording all financial transactions in the company using the QuickBooks online tool
- creating invoices and delivering them to project managers in a timely fashion whenever required
- ensuring a constant follow up by email and phone with clients on overdue invoices to reduce the late payments to a minimum possible
- (optional) paying up incentives to panel members on a daily basis using PayPal, Skrill and other means
- keeping a regular communication with the person responsible for approving suppliers bills and salary payments inside the company to inform about the payments that need to be made and be informed about the payments that have been received in order to keep a clean bookkeeping at all times
- providing external accountants with all necessary documents they need to ensure company’s compliance with tax legislation (typically bank statements, invoices and bills)
- producing various financial reports and analysis on a monthly basis
- assisting other departments with obtaining tax residency certificates from Romanian tax authorities
- acting as a support to peers when it comes to financial-related matters
- preparing documents required by any audit.
- minimum 3 years of bookkeeping experience performing
- have experience with producing financial reports and analysis on a regular basis (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow etc.)
- have a solid experience in following up with clients to recover overdue invoices
- have experience in interacting with external accountants
- be fluent in English
- be open to learn to use the QuickBooks tool if you currently don't have experience using it
- be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills
- be able to work without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis.
You get a serious plus for:
- having a good command of the QuickBooks tool
- having worked for an employer in the market research industry
- having experience in paying incentives to online panel members
- having past experience in preparing financial documents for audits
- having experience with obtaining tax residency certificates from different tax authorities
- knowing to work with Gmail
- providing us with written references from past clients.
Education: not important
What we offer:
At DataDiggers you will find opportunities to learn and grow and also have a great time! We believe that offering the right work/play balance is the key to mutual success.
Here's what's in it for you:
- a competitive monthly salary with a steady annual raise
- an annual bonus connected to your own performance and to the results achieved by the entire team
- occasional gifts and bonuses linked to your personal achievements
- top office facilities and work equipment in a business building located in downtown Bucharest
- unlimited (excellent and free) coffee, tea and water
- flexible working hours, adapted to your personal needs
- various training opportunities and options for career development within the company
- a membership to either gym, dance classes or pilates, paid in full by the company.
- regular team building activities
- a relaxed and creative working environment
- flexibility in terms of working from home
- the chance to become part of a growing innovative team of young professionals in the online market research field.
Interested? Please apply and feel free to email us more information about yourself, offering more details on why you are a great fit for this role. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Thank you!
- Do you have any experience in working with the QuickBooks tool? If yes, please elaborate.
- What is your experience with producing financial reports and business analysis? Please elaborate.
- Do you have any experience with following up with clients on overdue invoices? If yes, please describe it briefly.