Finance Business Partner (Software Development)
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study in 2017).
We provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless.
- Make presentations / reports corresponding financial data on locations and throughout the business;
- Project Controlling including participation in Progress and Risk Reviews
- Interpret and analyze financial data predicting risks and opportunities
- Propose and implement various measures needed (costs, processes);
- Prepare special reports and offers solutions management, in order to increase productivity and reduce costs;
- Continuous development and update of business planning models based on current and expected developments of the business;
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and long range plan
- Investigate the reasons for differences between the planned and actual results, highlighting to superior management impact on the business;
- Take part in the month end closing process (OPEX, CAPEX);
- Business partnering to Senior management in financial and IT developments matters
- 3+ years proven experience as a Financial Controller;
- University Degree in Economic Studies;
- Fluent English;
- Ability to work with different groups and levels;
- Able to take the lead in internal discussions and negotiations;
- Minimum 1 year in project and business analysis experience gained through relevant professional experience;
- Stakeholder management (develop and maintain strong value added relationships).
We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them:
- Medical subscription;
- Amonthly budget you can spend on flexible benefits - meal tickets, travel vouchers, trainings for your development;
- Employee discounts;
- Access to the Bookster library;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Other discounts (gym, pizza, car wash and others).