We are an international institution, searching for a full-time Finance assistant for our branch in Bucharest.
- Processes, verifies and audits invoices, expense reports, purchase orders, etc;
- Prepares and analyzes forecasts and budgets for management reporting;
- Petty cash admin tasks and reports for Head of finance as required;
- Keeps contact with suppliers.
- Great attention to detail with ability to spot numerical errors;
- Fluency in English;
- Arabic language is a plus;
- Very well organized;
- Very good communications skills;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Preferred age between 30 – 45 years old.
- Attractive salary (net salary: 1000EUR)
- Professional environment
- Central area location