Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of ouremployees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
Do you want to have the real hands-on experience with all the departments of a renewed FMCG company? Are you studying Finance or connected fields, and are you keen to broaden your horizon, transfer your theoretical knowledge into action and take on responsibility? Are your ready to team up with a global leader?
If so, this is the perfect time to join Kellogg’s Global Business Services centre.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an analyst for Kellogg GBS, you will embrace our culture of excellence, and you will play an active role in supporting the Finance Business Partners with us you will learn, grow, innovate and collaborate, by taking part in:
- Trainings and workshops;
- Hands-on projects with direct impact on the company;
- Brainstorming and creative activities;
- Company events.
As a Finance & Accounting Junior Analyst, you will have the chance to:
- Provide financial management support, value added analysis and insight.
- Extract and report the local Operating Expenses for Kellogg’s European region operations and understand financial performances and identify risks and savings opportunities;
- Provide timely and accurately cost centre visibility, perform analysis, follow-up on unclear items;
- Work closely with the Overheads Finance Manager to ensure overall operating expenses reporting support is covered;
- Prepare the Intercompany monthly recharges
- Support in planning – Forecast and Annual Budget;
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation;
- You might be required to support other team members with workload.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
The perfect credentials for joining our team:
- You are currently studying or just graduated in a Master’s program in Finance or connected field;
- Have at least 1 year work experience in accounting/ finance;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, SAP);
- Self-motivation, Strong analytical skills, and the ability to work independently;
- Enthusiastic team player;
- Capacity to communicate openly and clearly – in English.
- Graduates from Accounting and Management Information Systems preferred;
- Basic finance general knowledge;
- Previous accounting experience is a plus.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Duration: 6 months
Type of program: possibility to prolong to a permanent position