File IO Performance Specialist (SAP Project)
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you looking to upgrade your career in tech?
Come and join our biggest research & development lab in Europe that is going to significantly grow during this year!
Lenovo is a US$43 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, networking, smart TVs and a family of mobile products such as smartphones, tablets and apps. Lenovo is also a major player in the supercomputing game, having delivered the largest nextgen Intel based supercomputer, currently 13th fastest overall ()
We have overemployees worldwide, and customers in more than 160 countries. Lenovo’s worldwide headquarters is located in Hong Kong, with key operations centers in Beijing and Morrisville, North Carolina. With the acquisition of IBM System x, Lenovo expanded its position in the Enterprise Server, Storage, and Solutions space, providing large and competitive enterprise portfolios to meet customer needs in all segments.
We are currently seeking applications for a SAP Solution Developer - File IO Performance Specialist who never stands still!
- A part of the project work to develop HW and Infrastructure Solutions for SAP, especially SAP HANA, is transferred to Lenovo DCG Development Lab Bucharest.
- You are responsible with your teammates for maintaining the existing code base for the solution installer, the support script, and the solution documentation, and to certify new levels of OS, SAP, FW, and other components of the solution as required.
- You are specifically responsible for File IO performance and the cluster file system IBM SpectrumScale/IBM GPFS.
- Additionally, you provide development level support for your product and fix issues that L1/L2/L3 have not been able to address.
- Your initiative to go beyond this basic requirement and enhance the solution . by developing new lifecycle solutions for seamless customer experience is highly appreciated. There will be many opportunities to learn about solution design, architectural concepts, and enterprise level software development processes.
- This position requires to be a good team player (interfacing with partners and development teams globally), self-motivated, taking ownership of complex problems with confidence and enthusiasm and work without the need to have close supervision of the manager.
- Experience in Linux system administration, esp. script development
- Programming languages: Python, Bash
- High Availability, Virtualization, Clustering
- IBM SpectrumScale/ IBM GPFS
- File IO performance
- Strong debugging skills and a methodical approach are a must
- Analytical thinking
- Problem analysis (Kernel, RAM, Performance)
- Problem documentation and –tracking
- Tuning and Performance optimization
- Willingness to work with customers in problem resolution with the ability to restore customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Do not hesitate to contact us now, as you can start in this position immediately! In the future, you are also able to grow in your career as we have over various technical roles in our lab, so you can gain expertise from different fields!