Field Testing Specialist - Market Development
( 1 year external contract)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Executing seeds trials from planning& sowing to harvest:
• For product advancement, positioning and characterization purposes.
• For agronomics purposes including agronomics systems
• In charge of data management coming from the seed trials – uploading data in FTS, EXCEL.
• Offer support in Crop Protection platforms for trial implementation and treatments management.
WHO YOU ARE
• Any experimental field testing with seed varieties and/or agchem will be an advantage; (no experience is accepted also)
• University degree in Agronomy
• Driving licence
OTHERS (foreign languages, computer skills):
• Microsoft programs (EXCEL, WORD, PowerPoint); other IT skills will be an advantage
• Good English skills
• Opportunity to work in a researched based company with high ethical and work environment
• Dynamic and involving job;
• Opportunities for training and development;
• Company benefits package;
• Fixed monthly salary.
Application time: until 12 December 2019
Reference Code: MD_Field Testing Spec
Location: 2 positions : 1 in West (Timis/Arad) & 1 South-East (counties from Muntenia)
Confidentiality is guaranteed! Only short listed candidates will be contacted!
Deadline for submitting applications: 12 December 2019