Our client is an emerging European company specialized in technical consultancy, systems and services in the area of applied engineering for filtration, separation and purification of fluids and treatment of water. A regional pioneer, our client is drawing its strength from accumulated knowledge across multiple industries, a top engineers team, and long term partnerships built over time, within a premium network of technology suppliers and with remarkable clients.
We are looking to increase the Engineers' Team and the main role of the position is "commissioning and maintenance of the delivered equipment"
• Graduate of higher technical education;
• Experience in working mainly with mechanical - hydraulic equipment;
• Communication and negotiation skills:
• Availability for travel - at least 50% from the working time;
• Driving licence - B category;
• Very good knowledge of English.
• The instruction of the end users of the delivered equipment;
• Identification of the malfunctions of the delivered equipment and on - site repairing;
• Drawing up the repairs' specifications;
• Effective repair of malfunctions of the equipment by travelling to the location where they are installed;
• Assistance and support for the end - users.
• A safe job, a future specialization, performance-compliant revenue;
• A professional working environment;
• Training in and outside the country.