Field Service Engineer
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Entry (0-2 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Field Service Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
- Play a key role in ensuring long term customer satisfaction and loyalty, as well in the growth of customer service business and sales business, by delivering preventive maintenance, installation, service and repair on core Philips Health Systems equipment. Identify and resolve customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales personnel in line with valid Philips policies and by means of your technical knowledge.
You are responsible for:
- Providing field based and remote technical support to customers and colleagues in line with relevant training and experience;
- Carrying out corrective, preventive, installation and field change order activities on complex healthcare systems;
- Diagnosing mechanical, hardware and software system failures using established procedures and information;
- Determining most cost effective repair/solution to minimize customer downtime;
- Owning customer satisfaction & service quality KPIs for assigned accounts;
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with customers;
- Keeping abreast of new technologies likely to affect Philips range of products;
- Building up experiences sharing platform across CEE region.
You are part of Health System (HS) South organization and will be based in our office in Bucharest. You will report to the Customer Service Manager and you will closely collaborate with colleagues with multidisciplinary roles. Your assignments require frequent travelling in your dedicated geographical area and availability for backing-up colleagues from other regions when needed.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (electronics/aeronautics/automation/bio-medical);
- Professional experience with proven track record in carrying out corrective and preventative works for medical equipment;
- Experienced logical problem solver with ability to work independently;
- Able to process knowledge across multi-modality and diverse product ranges;
- Able to recognize new technologies and adapts to daily challenges;
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.