Field Sales Engineers - Bucharest
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Business Units: Process Systems & Solutions / Isolation Valves
SUMMARY OF ROLE
In this position the Job Holder is responsible for all sales activities of designated Business Unit to achieve the agreed Sales, Bookings, Gross Profit and strategic targets for the agreed product lines and services in the agreed sales territory.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify the market requirements and specifics, develop and execute the strategies and tactics for growth of orders and profitability within customers in Romania.
- Actively promote and sell Emerson Automation Solutions and BU offerings including products, solutions and services in the agreed geographical area or industry of responsibility.
- Seek new opportunities to sell assigned products and services to new customers and industries.
- Actively visit existing customers to promote the assigned product lines, entire product portfolio and services.
- Negotiate with Customer relevant Business Contracts within the agreed Delegation of Authority – including discount, price and volume structures.
- Drive sales and proposal strategies with the sales support organization.
- Maintain a project opportunity list for the assigned sales area in the associated tools like PATT, CRMoD etc.
- Oversee, ensure and personally support the execution of committed contractual terms to customers in all business transaction.
- Continuously drive the improvement of customer satisfaction by understanding, communicating and executing solutions to their needs.
- Participate in customer development activities as trade shows, fairs, conferences aiming to promote the sale of products, solutions and services of designated [BU/region].
- Maintain and continuously develop high level of products and technologies knowledge required to perform the job.
- Report regularly to the direct supervisor on market trends, competition strategies and customer behaviors which may affect the Emerson business strategies.
- Report on quotation & project potential through POR and other reporting mechanisms.
- Observe the “Business Ethics” stipulated by Emerson.
- Ensure that all transactions are properly screened and recorded in accordance with the company’s Trade Compliance procedures
- Perform other duties as requested by the Supervisors.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Engineering / Technical degree
- At least 5 years sales experience in the industrial market.
- Previous sales experience in industrial market
- Major advantage: experience in selling Control Valves, Isolation Valves and Pressure & Safety Relief Valves OR experience in process automation related to refining / Oil & Gas / F & B / Chemical applications, especially Control System Solutions.
- Business development experience.
- Strong PC user.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Action oriented, self motivated, results driven sales person.
- Team player willing to work with other sales people in the region and globally.
- Fluent in English.
- Willing to travel in the region and international.
- Ethics and Value
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Result
- Presentation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Functional/Technical Skills
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal - to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $ billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.