Field IT Technician - Desktop Support Technician
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
We are looking for a Field IT Technician with experience in IT desktop support and end-users support at large multinational companies, in order to support our customers on site in the area of Bucharest.
Main tasks of the job are:
- identify, diagnose, and resolve issues in computer hardware and software in systems such as Laptops, Desktops, Printers, Mobile devices, Tablets etc.
- provide general desk-side support, imaging/ re-imaging PCs and laptops
- coordinate with the third party service provider for timely repair of the system under the maintenance agreement warranty, and repairing minor flaws in hardware if not covered under the same
- provide assistance in installation of other peripherals like printers, scanners, etc., cabling systems like local area network cables, network interface cards, wired switches, etc.
- provide smart hands and eyes support leaded by remote team for network devices and servers
Needed skills and competences:
- experience in End User Support
- good English
- good understanding of Desktop/Laptop/Printer
- familiarity with Windows operating systems and common off the shelf software such as MS office, Email Client
- knowledge of application installation & config, image installation & config, Hardware break & fix,
- customer/people service skills
- availability to travel
What we offer...
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Taking responsibility of exciting projects with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentor programme for an easy start for new employees
- Room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
Hemmersbach is a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.