Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
4 Bulevardul General Vasile Milea, București
Se recruteaza si din
Microchip Technology Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP) is a leading provider of microcontroller, mixed-signal, analog and Flash-IP solutions, providing low-risk product development, lower total system cost and faster time to market for thousands of diverse customer applications worldwide. Headquartered in Chandler, Arizona, Microchip offers outstanding technical support along with dependable delivery and quality.
For more information, visit the Microchip website at
To strengthen our team in the Nordics we are looking for:
Embedded Solutions Engineer (Field Applications Engineer)
As an Embedded Solutions Engineer, you will develop hardware and firmware solutions for our clients to accelerate their product development schedule. This position will expose you to a wide variety of challenging applications spanning consumer, automotive, medical and industrial markets. We encourage an out of the box design approach to help our clients maximize the overall value of their end product by giving them the freedom to innovate.
Be able to both advise on and implement innovative ideas and solutions to Microchip’s clients.
Qualifications, knowledge, experience and education required to perform the essential functions
Engineering Skill Set
Electronic Design – Creative design capability, architectural organization of hardware, firmware and software to meet system specifications, schematic/simulation/layout via CAD tools, Test and debug skills (using oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multimeter, etc)
Qualifications and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (. BSEE, BSCE) with a strong academic track record
· Relevant work experience – A proven “problem solver” who thrives on complex technical and business challenges and is personally motivated to provide the best solution for our clients.
· Technical Skills – Skilled and practiced in techniques used in Wifi Solutions
· Strategic/Critical Thinking—Systematically solves problems and hypothesizes possible client pain points, expectations, and implicit needs; brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex client challenges
· Communication—Tailors communication to the client’s needs with authority; effectively delivers presentations and has strong verbal and written communication skills
· Interpersonal Influence—Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to clients to comfortably drive conversations to elements of value for both parties
· Networking—Identifies the right client stakeholders and builds connections quickly to drive consensus for design wins; works cooperatively with a wide range of internal stakeholders for success
· Ownership—Goes out of his or her way to complete a task and has relentless drive to achieve results; is independent and self-directed, and takes initiative
· Workflow Management—Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives that align to business growth; breaks each objective into tasks and process steps that can be achieved within a realistic timeframe
What you may expect