FDU & PA & Office Manager
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- University Degree (preferred);
- Minimum 1 year Previous work experience;
- Fluent in written and oral English and Romanian;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Good interpersonal skills and effectively collaborate with other departments;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service skills;
- Prioritise and manage several tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to multitask;
- Attention to details;
- Team player;
- Arranging and preparing documents to be sent to clients and brokers;
- Preparing documents to be signed by the General Manager - collecting documents from colleagues to be signed or approved and returning the signed and stamped documents by the end of a working day;
- Answering the phone and transferring calls to appropriate departments/taking messages and indicating the documents required for opening of a claims file;
- Organizing office supplies and consumables - ordering on a monthly basis stationery and office supplies;
- Organizing the necessary documents for printing (letterhead/stickers/maps/certificates, etc);
- Organizing travels for management and colleagues: flight reservation, booking of rooms at the hotel and the airport takeovers, in two working days from the day of notification (by colleague);
- Organizing and recording the new claim files;
- Technical support in the preparation of quarterly reports;
- Event planning (when necessary);
- Developing and maintaining relationships with suppliers for office supplies/consumables/lodging, etc;
- Correspondence via email, post, fax;
- Monitoring of input/output registers and filling every time documents are coming or going and require a serial number;
- Internal correspondence with employees;
- Archiving; stamping, scanning and copying documents issued by his colleagues
- Maintaining the relationship with brokers (issuing new contracts);
- Preparation of expense accounts for the management team;
- Keeping track of managements calendar.
AIG Europe Limited is a subsidiary of American International Group, Inc. (AIG).
AIG is a leading international insurance organization serving customers in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- 1. Care este experienta anterioara privind activitatile solicitate pentru acest post?
2. Ce va recomanda pentru acest post?
3. Pe o scara de la 1-10, care este nivelul dumneavoastra in ceea ce priveste utilizarea pachetului Microsoft office? Unde 1=slab, 10=perfect