Facility Technician (Frigotehnist)-Sibiu_Plant_FM
Here`s how a day of work might look like:
* Maintenance of chillers and Air Handling unit;
* Glycol, freon, cooling / heating circuits, AHU, thermal power plants;
* Daily verification of distribution installations, efficiency of energy consumption, technical support to the installation team.
This job is for you if:
* You are passionate about HVAC design;
* You are proactive and adaptable to a multinational environment;
* You like to work with disciplinary teams;
* Your professional development is a priority for you;
What you need to carry out this job:
* Medium technical Technical license school or above
* Experience in Operating Computer and minimum 3 years experience
* Knowledge of materials and technology in field
* Knowledge of Medium English,german is an advantage
* Knowledge of office package
We will do our best so you can be your best!
Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool.
Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
* Pay for Performance;
* Flexible Working Time;
* Personalized Development & Training Programs;
* System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
* Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
* Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
* Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
* Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
* Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania In the time frameContinental invested about € billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed overcolleagues by the end of, out of which over are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year over 1,000 new employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 4,000 employees, of which 1,000 are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.