Facility Team Leader-Sibiu
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent, and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In, Continental generated preliminary sales of around €44. 4 billion and currently employs around 244k people in 61 countries and markets.
We are looking for a Facility Team Leader, to join our company in order to effectively complete general maintenance, repairs and preventive duties under the direction of the Facilities Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, scheduling and daily oversight of resources assigned to a wide range of activities and projects such as maintenance, repairs, office reconfiguration, etc., identifying resource conflicts, ensuring service level agreements are met, leading and coordinating the Service and Installation Technicians team in order to meet the company’s timing and quality targets.
Key functions of role:
* Coordinates the efficient flow and processing of work order requirements, performs preventive maintenance tasks of company’s facilities, and assigns and leads technicians within the area;
* Coordinate inspections, repairs and installations related to utility systems;
* Manage the services provided from subcontractors;
* Ensures all facilities are operated and maintained in alignment with established standards and procedures;.
* Ensure quality and in time delivery of results within the agreed framework.
• Effective resource management and project management skills;
• Knowledge of building utilities infrastructure maintenance (HVAC, water & technical gases distribution);
• Proven experience managing and leading a team;
• Highly developed communication and organizational skills;
• Demonstrated practical experience.
We will do our best so you can be your best! Your environment is important to us – so we make sure your team is beyond cool. Based on the values that define us, here are the extras we have:
• Pay for Performance;
• Relocation Package; • Flexible Working Time; Mobile Work; Sabbatical Leave;
• Personalized Development & Training Programs;
• System for Rewarding Improvement Ideas;
• Kindergarten on Site for Continental Employees' Children Only;
• Health Management Programs & Medical Room on Site;
• Health Insurance Services & Travel Insurance Policy;
• Restaurant Concept & Coffee Corner on Site;
• Other benefits to enjoy after-work and community projects.
Continental in Romania
In the time frameContinental invested about € 1. 4 billion in its Romanian operations. All the corporation’s five divisions are represented in Romania. Continental has seven production units and four research and development centers in the cities of Timisoara, Sibiu, Carei, Nadab, Brasov and Iasi. Continental cooperates in a joint venture in Slatina and has a tire distribution center in Bucharest. Continental employed 19. 7k colleagues by the end of, out of which over 5. 7k are engineers and IT specialist working in the R&D centers. Continental will hire this year overew employees in Romania.
Continental in Sibiu
Continental has invested more than 320 million euros in Sibiu since 2004. Here are annually produced about 33 million electronic control units. Among the products developed, tested and manufactured in Sibiu are intelligent braking systems, driver assistance systems or acceleration pedals that limit the speed in case of obstacle detection. Continental Sibiu has more than 3. 8k employees, of which 1k are engineers in the R & D center and over 300 are engineers in the production area. Together, they combine knowledge in software and hardware development, experience in design and simulation, innovation in artificial intelligence, big data and production processes.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.