Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
- Is responsible for office administration and its smooth functioning, making sure all needed office goods and services are available, as per contract provisions, such as but not limited to stationary, cleaning services, maintenance and repair, courier, IT services, land and mobile phone lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs reception activities related to incoming calls, incoming/outgoing faxes, correspondence, packages, visitors.
- Prepares the signature folder for each department head.
- Assist external visitors with business trips arrangements to Romania.
- Is booking in ERP systems all the expense reports of retail and office employees.
- Is the sole receiving point for supplier invoices. Once invoices received they are directed to requestors for verification and approval, after which they will be directed to finance department for booking and payment.
- Is responsible for the preparation and maintenance of a database related to office, such as, but not limited to suppliers, car fleet, authorizations.
- Is responsible with filing in hardcopy and on GCM the supplier’s contracts / addendums / correspondence regarding office administration.
- Is responsible with filing and archiving of the financial documents from shops, such as invoices, NIR, cash register, and archiving them while maintaining an accurate summary of the content of the archive.
- Is responsible with the verification of archiving duration of all adidas documents and initiating the destruction of those expired, in cooperation and at the instruction of department heads.
- Is responsible for immediate extracting/returning documents into archive, based on employee requests in case of specific identified needs and based on head of department approvals.
- Is responsible for identifying potential suppliers of services and goods for non-trade office, with the exception of the investment ones.
- Is responsible for ordering consumables and services for office and shops (such as but not limited to courier, repairs, cleaning, stationary office, water both type of locations)
- Prepares yearly and ad hoc Purchase orders for the contracts is responsible for and monitors the usage of the approved PO based on incoming invoices from respective suppliers.
- Is responsible for office and IT fixed assets count, inventory number allocation and preparation of writte off forms for retired items.
- Is responsible with localizing administrative policies for office in the area of responsibility and within Global Policies framework.
- Provides to local / internal auditors /management required documents / reports in the area of responsibility.
- Performs any other duties assigned by supervisor and iIn case of need, acts as back up for Retail Facility and Services Associate.
- For fulfilling the above tasks will be in contact with the Service providers, Landlords, internal Departments, local legal consultants, state authorities, Store managers in retail locations.
Requisite Education / Educaţie Necesară:
- Communication: Obtain and pass on information to employees within organization and external parties, needs tact, explain policies to employees regarding his/her activity area;
- Technical skills: Has extended knowledge of the area of activity.
- Computer knowledge: Advanced user of MS Office product range
- Required education:
- University degree (in finance or administration) and relevant experience
- Language: English, read/write advanced level
- Experience: 5 years experience in finance or administration with a multinational company
Job Profile (Key competencies) / Profilul postului (competenţe cheie):