- The Site Manager will be directly responsible for the provision of facilities services in a prestigious high specification office (cleaning , technical supervision and coordination);
- Drive employee engagement through effective coaching and development of the maintenance team;
- Evaluate cost saving and identify new opportunities for growth and development;
- Manage the department budget;
- Maintain contact with the suppliers for facilities services.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, very ambitious person with a proactive attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as part of a team;
- Strong project management skills and good team management skills;
- Graduate in Management or Technical field;
- Previous experience in facility management in a multinational company will be a plus;
- Analytical thinking;
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word;
- Proficiency in English.