EBC HR Solutions is hiring a Facility Services Manager for one of its clients, Multinational Company activating in the Real Estate and Facility Management field.
• Graduate from a technical engineering institution it's a must;
• Knowledge about details of technical procedures and or governmental regulations.
• Ability to learn and to write reports, business correspondence, offers, minutes of the meetings, and procedure;
• Knowledge computer software, MS Office, Internet; Medium Experience in CAD design;
• Specific engineering software shall be learned on the job;
• Previous experience in a technical support role;
• Achieving results: delivers activities to best of ability and is motivated by delivering excellence;
• Spoken and written English required.
• Ensure all support coming in on emails, phones and meetings;
• Development of tenant/client improvement designs and drawings;
• Attend client meetings with the Facility Manager;
• Review contract documents prior to tender for completeness. Ensure proper coordination of documents with the other design disciplines;
• Prepare all change notices or review change notices issued by site inspector;
• Inspect the construction of engineered facilities for conformity with plans and specifications.
• Direct the work of technical staff on specific projects;
• Conduct studies and use computer programs to solve specific engineering problems/ projects.
• Maintain accurate records and prepare clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials related to the work;
• Prepare cost, labor, material, and work day estimates for construction projects;
• Review plans submitted by developers for conformance to design and technical standards;
• Liaise with suppliers to obtain best pricing for projects.
• Attractive salary + Meal vouchers