Acest job nu mai este activ.
Location: Iasi, Romania
- Responsible for execution of global Facility & Administration agenda;
- Oversee all Facility Management related activities for Romanian Capgemini offices
- Follow Global and Internal procedures & policies, keep deadlines, maintain good relationship with clients, cooperate with service providers and keep high quality of services;
- Planning and managing office rearrangement/renovation works;
- Managing office allocation/ moves;
- Office maintenance;
- Monitor and control service providers;
- Initiate actions to improve processes;
- Purchase Orders;
- Oversee the day-to-day operations;
- Effectively communicate with service providers and team members;
- Share information among team members;
- Offer Facility & Administration services for Iasi, Suceava & Bucharest offices.
- University degree at least 2- 3 years multi-sector and/or multinational work experience or Hospitality Industry;
- Ability to organize complex priorities and resolve problems;
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills, building relationships, effective listening;
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with service providers, colleagues and internal stakeholders;
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Upper/ Intermediate English communication skills.
- Attractive salary package;
- Meal tickets;
- Private Health insurance (you can choose between a list of providers);
- Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini;
- 7card discount;
- Yearly bonus as per company policy;
- Development opportunities within the company.
Work hours schedule: Business hours – main shift
Availability to travel: Yes