Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a member of our Real Estate and Facilities team, you will assist the building or office manager in all aspects of daily operations. This may include managing Oracle*s office space and equipment. Ensure adherence to company guidelines, processes and building and safety codes. Obtain, review and estimate design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, and preparation. Prepare annual budget. Conduct benchmarking.
- Provide building and office management services for economy of operation and maximum usage of facilities and equipment. Work with external vendors to develop and implement facilities plans.
- Review vendor contracts, onsite vendor performance, timely work order completion, and construction related activities. Participate in collaborative space planning efforts with internal resources and user groups.
- Prepare and monitor annual property budget and other related costs in facility planning.
- This position will interface with both senior management as well as individual contributors.
Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and decision making skills.
- Familiarity with email and MS Office applications is essential.
- Willing to function as after- hours contact for facilities emergencies.
- May be required to be accessible via phone or pager.
- Degree, relevant certification or equivalent with 0 - 2 years prior facilities or property assistant experience preferred.