Facilities & HR Administrator
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Who we are
As the world's largest student and youth travel company, we've been booking affordable adventures for awesome humans since 1979. Experts in Round the World flights, tours, accommodation and good vibes - whatever your adventure, it starts right here.
We believe that demonstrating behaviour consistent with our brand values is integral to the success of STA as a business. Our values are displayed through embracing new experiences, collaborating with like minded people, recognising and respecting individuality, sharing expertise, and demonstrating responsibility.
The Facilities and HR Administrator role combines both the day to day running of the office buildings in Targu Mures and Cluj as well as the administration of HR tasks. You will be responsible for supporting the Retail Operations and People & Culture functions by assisting managers and staff with office and people related matters.
This role is a combination of both administration and support services so you will be expected to provide a high level of customer service and be responsive and proactive in your communication with people.
What you’re accountable for?
- Acts as first point of contact for staff to report issues, repairs required, building and equipment maintenance & new purchase requests
- Executes, maintains and files supplier contracts for all building related contracts, office supplies, utilities, cleaning contractors.
- Acts as liaison person between STA Travel and contractors that perform maintenance and construction works on the building and equipment
- Maintains and coordinates a scheduled maintenance record to ensure all regulatory testing and servicing of equipment is completed
- Ensures regular ordering of supplies
- Assists in the implementation of new projects relating to office space configuration, expansions or relocations
People & Culture Administration
- Assist with people policy and procedure Management
- Coordinate Occupational Health and Safety as well as Fire Life Safety
- Perform administrative duties such as: attending meetings, taking notes and acting upon assigned duties to coordinate the assigned project; maintain communication with departments involved in the assigned project / activity; route incoming mail, faxes and packages, welcome visitors;
- Ensures communication and transfer of documents between our two offices in Cluj-Napoca and Tirgu-Mures
- A background or some experience in HR
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Working knowledge of labor law principles and practices
What we offer
- International working environment
- Private medical care
- Career development opportunities
- Travel perks