External Factoring Order to Cash Analyst
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
GBS (Global Business Services) provides financial, human resources, audit and IT services to the British American Tobacco entities. Our category expertise, large capabilities and international operation makes us a unique business partner who excels in financial leadership and, therefore, offers great shareholder value for British American Tobacco.
Job purpose and key deliverables
- Effective and timely delivery of Order to Cash External Factoring process, including: prepare list of invoices to be included in every External Factoring run, create manual files if necessary, issues investigation and resolution, overdue invoices and payments monitoring etc.
- Adherence to Order to Cash controls, to procedure manuals and process description manuals
- Deliver Order to Cash External Factoring processes according to the agreements with specific entities and in line with audit recommendations
- Follow and use a robust knowledge management framework: ensure all procedure manuals are updated accordingly and any changes are cascaded to all team members
- Ensure that all agreed controls are adhered to on time and in full
- Immediately escalate to the line manager any breach in existing controls and highlight any possible risks caused by lack of controls
• Strong numerical skills
• Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards
• Good analytical skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
• English (spoken and written) business level as a minimum
• IT packages computer knowledge - Microsoft Office
• Drive a proactive and result-oriented problem-solving approach.
• Support a team culture where reflective questions and critical thinking are encouraged.