- Resolve roles issues and work closely with the business to ensure system use is meeting the current business needs
- Create a new roles according to the business request and the actual internal procedures in place
- Work closely with the various SAP teams to support daily business operations
- Comply with the principle of segregation of duties (SoD)
- Monitor and detect assignment of critical transactions to users
- Report critical combinations of roles or single transactions, which have been assigned to users
- Minimize risk of creating roles with SoD-conficts and/or critical combinations of transactions
SAP Security Internal Audits / Auditing and Monitoring SAP users rights
- University degree or higher in IT or equivalent education along with advanced occupational experience in IT
- 5 years overall working experience and 3+ years experience in SAP in one of the next module Security, FI , MM, SD
- Experience with SAP Authorizations and roles maintenance
- Experience with ITIL Service Management Processes (Incident, Problem, Change)
- Must be a quick learner in using new programs
- Ability to prioritize, resolve and deliver solutions on a timely and responsive manner
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Customer oriented, team player, very good communication skills.
- Responsible, flexible and adaptable.
- Analytical and planning skills. Problem solving, attention to detail.
It will be considered a plus: previous experience GRC and CUA and SAP security notes implementation