Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Responsible for analyzing and evaluating business transactions in an efficient and professional way in order to facilitate the steering of financial and strategic chances and risks within the OMV Petrom Downstream organisation.
- Responsible for monitoring, controlling, and enforcing compliance for all market and credit risk-related activities.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of relevant tools and systems vital for assessing, monitoring and controlling the risk landscape. Providing and integrating best industry standards with respect to risk frameworks increase the value of the company and equips OMV Petrom for its successful international path.
- Maintenance of the Annual Plans for Downstream Oil and Gas and its appendices
- Monitoring the adherence to the Annual Plan and Risk Mandates and defined guidelines
- Support for the definition and evaluation of performance indicators for trading and optimization
- Involvement in the implementation of an ETRM including interfaces to neighboring systems
- Generation of exception reports in case of limit breaches
- Evaluation and reporting of hedge positions (Position reporting)
- Ongoing monitoring and reporting on limit utilization
- Scenario analysis, stress tests and back testing
- Verification of pricing, market and evaluation models
- Responsibility for the implementation of an accurate risk reporting
- University graduate (Focus: Finance, Controlling, Risk Management) or comparable education with focus risk management / risk control
- Minimum 3 years experience in Risk Control, Risk Management or Portfolio Management related functions for energy based commodity trading company or bank
- Comprehensive market knowledge and experience in the energy sector
- Analytical accurateness
- Entrepreneurship and problem solving competence
- Ability to innovate and execute
- Flexibility, good communication skills
- Collaborate effectively in teams and networks
- Excellent IT skills: MS Office
- Fluent English