Expert Linux Server Operations
Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Job Holder is accountable for providing effective and efficient IT Infrastructure services within and towards to Global Solutions and Business Divisions.
Details about the team: young and energetic, located in Bucharest, is responsible for operating the entire Server landscape of OMV group. Main technologies that the team is handling: Microsoft, Linux, HDS, EMC, VmWare.
- Responsibility for the delivery of an IT service, according to the corresponding SLA. This covers the application as well as the infrastructure topics necessary to deliver the service.
- Is responsible for continuous improvement of service quality. Is responsible to lead the solving process for incidents and problems related to the service
- Responsibility for delivering projects on time, with quality and within budget as specified in the project work order, in line with company and Global Solutions standards and guidelines
- To support the assessment of customer needs and the market place
- To design new IT Infrastructure services
- To perform changes and improvements of existing IT Infrastructure services
- To build and deploy complex IT Infrastructure services.
- To carry out complex changes to IT Infrastructure services and processes in a coordinated way
- To deliver IT Infrastructure services effectively and efficiently
- To full-fill user requests, resolve service failures and define procedures for it, support to fix problems
- Carrying out routine operational tasks and defines procedures for it
- To continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes and IT Infrastructure services on team level
- Collaboration with the team members and the other departments from Global Solutions and Business
- Support of team for improving department activity, find new solutions in accordance with department/SL objectives and business' requirements
- Contribution to projects and initiatives for improving activities
- 7 years overall working experience and minimum 5 years of practical experience in server operations area; any knowledge and working experience in other related IT areas like network, storage & backup are considered a plus
- Good experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Redhat and Suse linux OS flavours – LVM, performance
- Good knowledge in managing and troubleshooting on Puppet, GIT, Nagios, Apache, Tomcat, SAMBA, Redhat Satellite
- Knowledge and experience in managing Veritas Infoscale High Availability product will be considered an advantage
- Good knowledge of IT infrastructure services (. TCP/IP Networking, SAN, Web servers, NFS)
- Highly dedicated to the improvement of own technical abilities and assimilation of new information.
- Good team player, good communication skills
- University degree or higher in Automatics, Cybernetics, Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science or equivalent education along with solid occupational experience in the related field;
- Intermediate to advanced command of English (written and spoken).
- Good knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio)