Expert Business Intelligence
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
DRÄXLMAIER Group is a globally operating family-owned company, with its headquarters in Vilsbiburg, Germany. Since it was founded in, the company has developed and manufactured modern wiring harness systems, exclusive interiors and central electrical and electronic components, with a clear focus on the premium automotive segment. Numbering aboutemployees, DRÄXLMAIER Group is one of the top 100 automotive suppliers in the world. With our automotive expertise, we contribute toward making cars safer, more comfortable and more energy-efficient in the future.
For our IT Center Timisoara, we are looking for a Expert Business Intelligence – Frontend Developments
- Software Development of complex Business Intelligence Frontend applications based on SAP BI-Platform Tools (Lumira Designer + Discovery, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, Analysis for Office);
- Software Development of complex Business Intelligence Frontend Applications based on Cubeware Cockpit;
- Administration of the BI-Platform (CMC, Central Management Console, BI-Launchpad, Fiori Launchpad);
- Establish IT Specification for both technologies mentioned above and align with IT Process Consulting;
- Check the accordance of all implementation measures with the agreed application architecture and the regulations required;
- Support in the standardization of the application development within Dräxlmaier Group;
- Coordinate work packages in IT orders and IT projects for Business Intelligence visualization requirements;
- Optimizing the current Reporting / Business Intelligence processes;
- Continually supporting and optimizing the operative Business Intelligence Frontend applications.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Informatics, or as an alternative completed professional training with the appropriate qualification;
- Good experience in creation of Graphical User Interfaces (GUI);
- Two to three years experience in the area of Business Intelligence, ideally in the area of Visualizations;
- Two to three years knowledge in the area of SAP BI-Platform Tools applications;
- Knowledge in the area of Cubeware Cockpit would be a plus;
- Very good knowledge of English, German would be also a plus.
If you have team spirit, appreciate independence and reliability and are enthusiastic about the automobile industry, you should get to know the Dräxlmaier Group. We look forward to receiving your application ! We specifically welcome applications by suitable seriously handicapped and similar applicants!
At DRÄXLMAIER IT Romania we promote a warm and open-minded environment, strongly connected to the family spirit in which the company was founded. Our employees enjoy:
- friendly environment;
- flexible working hours;
- training programs and certificates;
- secure jobs;
- traveling to other locations of the Group and developing projects within an international environment;
- the opportunity to increase the professional perspective through job rotation by working a certain period of time anywhere in Europe;
- Our team of more than 300 employees within the IT Division keeps growing. Join us to discover the next level of performance - you will find here people who implement ideas that set standards. You have the opportunity to work in future-oriented tasks and to continue developing with us, building the automotive future. See for yourself!