Detalii loc de munca
Experienced Software Engineer
The software engineer is responsible for designs, develops, modifies, debugs and/or maintains software systems. She/he serves as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deals with complex assignments during the software development life cycle. Why will you love this job? Because you will serve as an expert on specific technology and you will take an active role in technical mentoring within the team.
- You will design develop, enhance, debug, and implement software.
- You will troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- You will research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements.
- You will design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- You will assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- You will resolve problems with software and responding to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- You will act as team leader on projects -when needed.
- You will instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on the development team.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Java EE.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP/XML).
- Experience with frameworks such as Hibernate, JPA, other.
- Experience with SQL (Oracle or MySQL),NoSQL (Couchbase) & Ant or Maven.
- Bachelor's degree in Science/IT/Computing or equivalent.
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience using Spring framework would be a great plus.
- Modern JS framework knowledgeother).
- Previous Ajax experience (DWR, JSON, Ext JS, Prototype).
- Experience in Amdocs BSS CRM, Ordering, Billing.
- Experience in working in Enterprise Systems, Large Enterprise Integration Systems.
- Telco domain experience.
About Orion Innovation:
Orion Innovation is a leading digital transformation and product development services firm with more than 25 years of activity. Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, the company has a global team of over 4,750 associates, with engineers in 11 major delivery centers spread across the Americas, Europe, and APAC region.
Orion operates in a broad range of industries such as: financial services, professional services, cyber security, telecommunications and media, consumer products, automotive, industrial automation, professional sports and entertainment, life sciences, ecommerce, and education.
The main focus is to be an agile and trusted partner for business transformation initiatives, providing deep emerging technology, digital design and domain expertise.
*Only suitable candidates will be contacted.