Experienced Software Developer C++ for ADAS TSR
Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40k people worldwide and generated sales of appro ximately €8. 4 billion in 2015.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate C++ SW Developer, with strong SW Architecture, Design and Development knowledge for Windows desktop applications.
- A good candidate needs to have a very good background regarding OOPD, Visual StudiC++) and UML. Experience on WTL, Boost and COM programming will be a plus, as well as CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, LVDS knowledge. In his responsibilities will be the Requirements Engineering, SW Architecture, Design and Development for the assigned modules, as part of the MTS Framework developed team – the ADAS Data Acquisition, Test and Validation system.
- Good English is a must;
- Good communication is a must;
- Experience in working with complex SW projects is a must. You will be part of a professional and dynamic development team. Our team develops a complete data acquisition, algorithms simulation and validation solution, including multiple sub-disciplines (SW, HW, OS), covering a large variety of responsibilities (PM, SW development, HW development, Deployment, Validation, Customer Support). We go step by step towards a fully automated driving and we enjoy every intermediary step, every new function implemented by ADAS for our Customers (Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Detection, Object Detection, Pedestrian Detection, Head Light Assist...). A mentor will guide you to take over step by step your own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- University Degree (. Computer Science, Informatics...)
- Advanced C++ and Object Oriented Programming knowhow.
- Analytical capabilities and good communication skills
- Also useful: knowledge of Windows development libraries (MFC, WTL or similar), COM, Boost.
- CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, LVDS knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in working with complex projects is mandatory.
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.)
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area)
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.