Experienced QA Engineer for Insurance Sector
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Fortech is looking to add an Experienced QA Engineer to its team in Cluj-Napoca.
In this role, you will be involved in a project which offers custom solutions for the progressive brokers in the Western European market. As the product evolved new features and functionalities are added in order to support the ever-demanding customer needs. Currently, we are developing a new plugin that manages all the rights for each broker using the platform. At the same time, we are working to integrate external services into the platform.
You will be part of our QA team in Cluj-Napoca and will connect with software engineers and leaders from our client in Belgium.
- Contribute in deciding testing strategy, adapted to different contexts
- Ensure close communication with project stakeholders on project testing deliverables
- Mentor and coach QA team members
- Report relevant status to stakeholders
- Analyse and clarify project requirements
- Analyse non-functional requirements and propose testing methods
- Create test plans
- Design test cases (good coverage, well-structured, logical) based on requirements and technical understanding of the product
- Execute test cases
- Report bugs (investigate, analyse root cause, set priority according to context, give all relevant information in a structured manner)
- Possibility to develop automated tests in the future
- Solid knowledge of QA concepts and process
- Very good understanding of software architectures
- Very good understanding of STLC
- Technical background (databases, client-server architecture, web concepts etc.)
- Experience with software development methodologies
- Good command of English
- Technically curious
- Investigative/ troubleshooting mindset and skills
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Experience in testing desktop application is a plus
- Performance (load) testing experience is a plus
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.