Adresa/ adresele jobului
Interested in .NET? So are we! For our office in Cluj Napoca we are looking for software engineers specialized in Microsoft .NET (C#) who are passionate about building top quality web applications. You’ll be analyzing, designing and developing with the latest tools and technologies on new web developments in the Turism Industry.
Working at NetMatch
Web Developer role at NetMatch is your opportunity to apply your talent, creativity and experience in delivering good and solid solutions using the latest tools and technologies in web development like .NET , .NET Core, MVC 5, Web API, Visual StudiSQL and Entity Framework, etc. Because of our partnership with Microsoft and Endeca we have access to their latest technologies.
You will also:
• Work in project teams (from both Romania and Netherlands) on building high-volume commercial websites serving page requests or 1200 booking a day at peak times;
• Get full responsibility to deliver good and solid solutions using the latest technologies;
• Share knowledge with your colleagues and focus on subjects like code design/standards, performance optimization, SEO, etc.;
• Analyze requirements and make technical designs (if necessary) and with smart implementations and solid testing you’ll make sure that you deliver your high quality code withing the required time frames.
We are looking for a .NET developer with:
• A good understanding of OOP;
• Hands on experience in web application development;
• Independence, initiative and organizational skill;
• Very good English skills (reading, writing, speaking);
• . degree in Computer Science.
Some of the tools and technologies you could have experience with:
• Visual StudiTeam Foundation System;
• MVC, Ajax, LINQ, WCF, XML;
• Design Patterns;
• Distributed architecture.
At NetMatch, we offer a professional company culture that gives you the support you need to grow, nice people to work with, work/life balance, good salary and complementary conditions:
•24 vacation days;
•Internal/External training, workshops;
•Support in obtaining professional certifications;
•Foosball in the office;
•Access to the latest web and Microsoft technologies via national and international conferences (ITCamp, DevDays, TechEd);
•Periodical social events.
Let’s explore this further and see if it’s a new career opportunity for you!